Have you moved house ? Don’t forget to update your address with the PHRCA.


Did you know that if you move house you need to update your address in writing to the Professional Manager for the PHRCA?      Contribution notices are issued every six months and if you have moved in this time they may go to the incorrect address.

Please ensure that Archers Body Corporate have your correct physical address and contact details such as email and telephone number on the record.

Don't assume that because QM Covenant have your current details, that Archers have the correct address.   They are two separate entities.