Do you require temporary access to your property via council land?

Should you require access to your land for maintenance via a council easement, park or garden, you must first apply for access through the MBRC.

Any damage caused to the council park, path or garden will be your responsibility to repair.    Please ensure any contractor you hire is aware of this requirement.

All observed access is reported to council for investigation to ensure that any damage is repaired to keep the grounds at the highest standard.


2.5.2018 The Quay (3) Missing Post cap